Helping You Sell Property
Accepting a buyer’s offer is exciting, yet only the first step on the path to the closing table. Much work must be done before your sale closes. So we guide you through every step of the way, answering every question, addressing any concern and, at all times, safeguarding your interests.
There are three very specific things we do to close your sale:
Even “easy” transactions can be quite complex. For example, one common contract has 13 pages of text. A typical contract gives buyers as many as six contingencies that can cancel or renegotiate the original deal terms. Count on us to:
- Translate all that legalese into clear, easy-to-understand terms.
- Negotiate and coordinate with the buyer’s team while protecting your interests.
- Navigate the maze of federal, state, county and municipal laws and ordinances.
- Assemble, prepare and deliver all legal paperwork, including title insurance, surveys, mortgage loan payoff statements, transfer tax declarations and much more.
Real estate contracts are legally binding. If you fail to comply, your buyer can take you to court and force you to sell, or sue you for financial damages. If your buyer breaches the contract, it’s vital for you to know your rights. Here’s how we protect your interests:
- Evaluate your real estate contract for accuracy and to ensure its terms work for you.
- Help manage any buyer contingencies or demands.
- Execute on and enforce the contract’s terms to ensure that you meet all obligations and deadlines.
- Hold buyers accountable for their obligations and deadlines.
As practiced and practical negotiators, our motto is to hope for the best and prepare the worst. Here’s how we prepare for when bad things happen or if buyers ask for allowances:
- Anticipate and plan for obstacles before they materialize.
- Provide clear guidance to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Identify and mitigate potential delays and other complications.
- Collaborate with buying and selling team members to prevent issues from escalating.
We also donate $50 for closings
Just like most of our clients, we love Chicagoland. So we donate $50 to local charities for individual transactions. We call it Thanks to You.